Volz Servo DA 14-05-32
EMI/RFI shielded, water tight, high speed all steel gear servo with carbon fiber housing.
The Volz servo is a precision actuator and has been used consistently in UAV applications. It is the best servo suited for the high vibration and temperature environments required for an engine throttle actuator.
– Water tight (IP-67 Rated)
– Carbon fiber case that offers EMI/ RFI shielding
– Less mechanical backlash than the 13 series.
– Stall torque of 20 Ncm/28 0z.in.
– Speed 620 °/ sec.
– Operating temperature -30 to 70°C.
The DA 14 and DA 13 series actuators are all the same size and can be interchangeable.